EE 213 - Electrical Circuits Laboratory
- There will be recitations on first order circuits on December 3 (Thursday), December 4 (Friday) and possibly December 8 (Tuesday). Exact time and place will be announced via e-mail.
- Term project is announced.
- There will be recitations on operational amplifiers on November 19 (Thursday), November 20 (Friday) and possibly November 24 (Tuesday). Exact time and place will be announced via e-mail.
- Monday Afternoon groups will start the fifth experiment at 13:00 on November 16.
- After final section changes, number of students who will attend to section 7 (friday morning group) is above our limit, which means there will be no available table (equipment) in case of any problem, especially for the practical midterm. We highly encourage two students to ask for a section change if they are registered to section 7 but their schedule enables any of sections 5,6 or 8.
- The final version of the section changes is available here. As announced earlier, you must attend the section assigned to you regardless of the section you are officially registered to.
- A thorough report guideline is available. As prospective engineers, you will always be expected to write well, either in academia or industry; so, instead of regarding all these rules and conventions as a burden, please try to improve yourself for presenting your ideas and/or results in a neat manner.
- You may find the information about the course assistants in table given at the bottom of the page. Please send an e-mail beforehand if you will visit any of the assistants outside of office hours.
- Laboratory regulations are now available, please read it carefully.
- Dear EE213 students, we all feel terribly sorry for the Ankara attack in Saturday and hope that you and your beloved ones are all doing fine. It is your right not to attend the introductory session if you are registered to Monday or Tuesday groups (Sections 1-2-3-4). However, we highly encourage you to attend the sections in other days this week since makeup would be meaningless for this introduction, which eases your first experiment and adaptation to the course.
- [UPDATED OCTOBER 13, 23:30] Section changes are announced for the applications before the deadline. Regardless of the sections you are officially registered to, you are required to attend the sections assigned to you. Further arrangements will be made for the late-applications; however, due to the limited capacity of laboratory equipments, there is no guarantee for proper section assignment for those who did not send necessary information even two days later the deadline. List will be updated October 13 (afternoon) and those who could not be placed to proper sections will be required to change the sections of other courses.
- Please check the weekly plan for this semester.
- If you have any clashes on your weekly schedule related to EE 213 course, send an e-mail to the course coordinator until October 8, 23:59. Please make sure that the title is "EE213 Section Change". Your e-mail should include your semester details: an appropriate screenshot of OIBS Program 61.0 that presents your name, ID and the courses you registered for this semester. You may indicate the name, ID and the section of the person whom you want to be partner with, although there is no guarantee that you will be assigned to the same section. E-mails received after the deadline will be discarded.
- Experiments will begin on October 12 with an introductory session, which will start at 11:00 for morning groups and 13:40 for afternoon groups.
- Welcome to the webpage of EE 213 course. Please check the website frequently throughout the semester since any announcement for the course will be made here. For any problems related to the course, contact Beril Beşbınar.
|Name||e-mail *||Room||Office Hour|
|beril (eee)||ARC 203||
Wednesday 16:00 - 17:00
|Ahmet Musab Elbir||elbir (metu)||E-102||Monday 13:00 - 14:00|
|Ecenaz Erdemir||ecenaz (metu)||D-228||Thursday 11:00 - 12:00|
|Enis Kobal||ekobal (metu)||D-305||
Wednesday 15:30 - 16:30
|Feza Mutlu||fmutlu (metu)||D-305||Tuesday 15:00 - 16:00|
|İmre Özbay||iozbay (metu)||D-226||Tuesday 10:00 - 11:00|
|Baver Özceylan||ozceylan (metu)||ARC 208||Wednesday 16:00 - 17:00|
|Seçil Özdemir||ozsecil (metu)||D-226||
Thursday 16:00 - 17:00
|Hasan İhsan Turhan||hturhan (metu)||C-206||Tuesday 10:30 - 11:30|
|Berk Ünlü||berk.unlu (metu)||ARC 208||Wednesday 11:00 - 12:00|
|Kadir Üstün||ukadir (metu)||D-223||Wednesday 15:30 - 16:30|
* (You should add @metu.edu.tr or @eee.metu.edu.tr to given e-mail adresses. )