EE 213 - Electrical Circuits Laboratory
- There will be demonstration about Second Order Circuits in your own sessions in December 12-16 week. It will start at 9:00 for morning groups and at 13:40 for afternoon groups. Attendance and simulations are mandatory for the demonstration session, just like they are in the experiments. You will not write a report or be given a quiz but your performance will be graded out of 10. Second Order Circuits Demonstration manual is on ODTUCLASS and EE213 website.
- Endterm exam will be in December 5-9 week. All the information you need is in the Endterm Exam document which is also available on ODTUCLASS. You must read the document before coming to the laboratory since it contains the regulations and the content of the exam.
- Term Project Evaluation Rubric is announced!
- Term Project Design Specifications are announced!
- Term Project is announced!
- This link from MIT open course ware may help you to understand operational amplifiers (opamps).
- Since we do not have any time to compensate Experiment 4, there will be a laboratory session for Thursday Morning on November 10 as usual.
- You are not allowed to take more than two make-ups for Experiments 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and End-term Exam.
- Regulation Change: Those who do not bring an appropriate simulation result to the laboratory will be allowed to do the experiment. However, they will get half of their credit for quiz, performance and laboratory report.
- The make-up session for Experiment 1 will be held on November 5, between 9:00-13:00.
- Starting with Experiment 3, each student has to bring simulation result to the experiments. Students who do not bring simulation results will not be allowed to do the experiment. For the simulation tool and format, please check LTSpice Tutorial and Report Guideline.
- Section Changes Updated (Includes Wednesday Morning Session)
- Section Changes (Students with red IDs must bring their "OIBS 61 Course Schedule" print out to their Intro session)
- Experiments will begin on October 10 with an introductory session.
- Welcome to the webpage of EE 213 course. Please check the website and ODTUCLASS frequently throughout the semester. For any problems related to the course, contact Ece Naz Erdemir.
|Name||e-mail *||Room||Office Hour|
|Ece Naz Erdemir
Monday 10:40 - 11:30
|Hasan Ihsan Turhan
||hturhan (metu)||C-206||Wednesday 14:00 - 15:00|
|Berk Ünlü||bunlu (metu)||ARC-208
||Tuesday 14:00 - 15:00|
|Baver Özceylan||ozceylan (metu)||ARC-208||
Tuesday 14:00 - 15:00
|Feza Mutlu||fmutlu (metu)||ARC-207||Thursday 11:00 - 12:00|
|Mesut Dogan||mesut.dogan (metu)||ARC-205||Monday 12:40 - 13:30|
||btimur (metu)||ARC304||Tuesday 14:40 - 15:30|
|Ibrahim Semih Küçük||iskucuk (metu)||ARC304||
Tuesday 14:40 - 15:30
|Ziya Gülgün||zgulgun (metu)||ARC-204|| Thursday 14:40 - 15:30
|Mehmet Cem Sahiner||cem.sahiner (metu)||D-228||Thursday 10:40 - 11:30|
* (You should add @metu.edu.tr to given e-mail adresses. )