- You don't have to bring simulation results only for the third experiment. The simulation part is left as an exercise during this week; however, when you come for the fourth experiment, you should bring the results of simulations asked in preliminary work of both third and fourth experiment.
- According to the course regulations, it is mandatory to bring print-outs of the simulation results whenever asked in the preliminary work. Please read LTspice tutorial for further information on simulation software. (The link will be activated soon)
- Section list is announced (updated October 22, 16:00). Please check the website frequently for updates. You cannot conduct the experiments if your name is not on the list.
- As announced earlier, you should get add-drop
approvals whatever section you are registered to. However, the section
you must attend will be announced later, and hopefully, all of you will
be assigned to the sections that will not cause any course conflict
according to the forms that you will submit.
EE213 assistants are not responsible for this chaotic situation; on the contrary, we are trying to solve it, please collaborate.
- Since the number of students who must attend to some sections exceeds the
number that the laboratory facilities allow, the sections need to be
Therefore, all students MUST put print-outs of this form and OIBS 61.0 program into the box in front of Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory (next to the photocopy office) until October 3, 19:00. We will try to keep your sections same as much as possible. However, those who do not submit any form will be assigned to sections randomly.
You have to add EE 213 course for any section using METU registration system; however, you must attend to the section that will be assigned to you after October 7.
- All students whose EE213 section creates course conflict should try changing their sections using METU registration system during add-drop period. Please don't send e-mails if there is available places in the sections that fits to your schedule, make the necessary changes on your own.
- Since sections 1 and 7 are overloaded, all
students officially registered to those sections must
send an e-mail that includes OIBS 61.0 program output to course
coordinator after they get add-drop approval (if
applicable). Please send e-mails before October 7, 23:59 and write
"Section 1" to the subject.
UPDATE: Please discard this and follow the the latest announcements.
- The students registered to sections 7 and 8 (Friday groups) should attend to any other section ONLY for the introduction session due to the public holiday on October 3. The introduction session will take approximately one hour and attendance will be taken. According to the regulations, you will fail the course if you do not attend to two or more experiments without any legal excuse.
- The students whose registered EE 213 section creates
a course conflict should try to change their EE 213 section according to
their weekly schedule during add-drop period. If the students in
this list can
not make necessary changes, they should change their section to 9, which
will be available during add-drop and they should attend to the section
assigned to them on the list.
UPDATE: Section 9 will not be opened, so if your name is on the list, register to any available section and attend to the one that assigned to you.
- Check weekly plan.
- The hours for section 2 was miswritten on OIBS website and will be changed to Monday 13:40-17:30 soon. Please check your schedules and act accordingly.
- The students whose registered EE 213 section creates a course conflict should send an e-mail that includes OIBS 61.0 program output to Beril Besbinar.
- The experiments will begin on 29th of September with an introductory experiment, for which there will be no quiz or preliminary work. Be sure that you read "Laboratory Instructions" (which will be activated soon) before coming. You MUST enter the LAB in your registered section (except the students who contacted the course coordinator).
- For any questions related to EE 213 course, contact Beril Beşbınar.
|Beril Besbinar||ARC 203||beril(eee)|
|Secil Ozdemir||D 217||ozsecil(metu)|
|Hasan Ihsan Turhan||C 206||hturhan(eee)|
|Ahmet Musab Elbir||E 102||elbir(metu)|
|Elif Saritas||C 206||esaritas(eee)|
|Ilker Buzcu||ARC 203||buzcu(metu)|
|Feza Mutlu||D firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Enis Kobal||ARC 304||ekobal(metu)|
|Elif Tuğše Ceran||D 217||eceran(metu)|